Clumber Park Cricket Club take the protection of the data we hold about you as a member seriously and are committed to respecting your privacy. This notice is to explain how we may use the personal information we collect and how we comply with the law on data protection.
NAME OF DATA CONTROLLER - Clumber Park Cricket Club
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- Name and date of birth
- Contact details
- Medical/specific requirements information
- Disability information
- Emergency contact details
- Sporting experience information
- Video/Photography agreement
- Participation agreement
SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
- Registration form completed by members.
- Club coaches/junior co-ordinators.
- Medical practicioners.
- Play-Cricket & Pitchero databases.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS WE MAY TAKE - None
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
- Administering bookings and attendance at sessions.
- Dealing with medical needs/specific requirements.
- Supporting the delivery of cricketing activities.
- For training and competition entry.
- Reporting of participation, incidents and figures and trends (including equality and inclusion information).
- For quality and improvement monitoring.
WHO WE WILL DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO
- ECB - England & Wales Cricket Board
- Coaches & other volunteers for administrating training sessions.
- County Cricket Board that supports CPCC
- Volunteers that support club's cricketing activities.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Administration & delivery of cricketing activities.
- Dealing with medical needs/requirements.
- In all other cases: that it is necessary for our legitimate interests, which are to build a programme to encourage participation in cricket, and does not prejudice or harm your rights and freedoms.
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Where you have given your consent to any processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you do, it will not affect the lawfulness of any processing for which we had consent prior to your withdrawing it.
LOCATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data within the European Economic Area.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is reasonable and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We shall retain your personal data for such time as you are registered with CPCC as a member.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right:
- To access your personal data.
- To require us to restrict, erase or rectify your personal data.
- To object to our processing of it.
- Of data portability.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Name: Rhys Ward
Position: Club Secretary
If you have any concerns or complaints about how we are handling your data please do not hesitate to get in touch with the above named person. You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.